|Molly C. Quinn|
- Cat was born on February 2nd, 1995
- Her star sign is Aquarius
- She is a Saturday childe
- She was born on a Wiccan day of power, the Sabbat known as Imbolc
Description of an Aquarian (as provided by Carol Golder's Star Signs):
- Positives: hates to fit into any one slot, unpredictable, unconventional, original, independent, idealistic, altruistic, unique, intellectual, non-conformist, uncompromising, truth-seeking, reforming, progressive, highly intuitive, talented, often very scientific, very friendly, truly humanitarian
- Negatives: eccentric, total rebel with or without a cause, far too cool, aloof and detached, erratic, irrational, absent-minded, unstable, too idealistic and dogmatically fixed in your own opinions and sometimes much too reckless
As a Saturday's childe, Cat is to be wise, professional, subdued, dedicated, practical and/or morose, suspicious, complaining, jealous, timid. (provided by Elbert Wade)
Here is a little information on the Wiccan Sabbat Imbolc on which Cat was born.
(provided by Witchvox)
- February 1st or 2nd
- also known as: Candlemas, Imbolg, Imbolgc brigantia, Lupercus, Disting
- IMBOLC: The earliest whisperings of Springtide are heard now as the Goddess nurtures Her Young Son. As a time of the year associated with beginning growth, Imbolc is an initiatory period for many. Here we plant the "seeds" of our hopes and dreams for the coming summer months.
So do you think all these attributes make up the personality of The Childe known as Cat Colvin?
Leave your comments below!