Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Getting to Know You (pt. 2)

This is part two of my strenuous questioning of the duo known as C.A. Kunz. More fun questions to discover the essences of Carol and Adam!

11. Favorite subject in school
      Carol: History. I love hearing about times gone by.
      Adam: Humanities.

12. Favorite sport
      Carol: Watching pro football with my hubby.
      Adam: Baseball is my favorite sport to play.

13. Favorite team
      Carol: Green Bay Packers- my dad is from Wisconsin.
      Adam: I don’t really have a favorite team, nor do I watch sports on TV very often.

14. Favorite cartoon
      Carol: Scooby Doo.
      Adam: The Simpsons.

15. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck
      Carol: Mickey Mouse.
      Adam: Mickey Mouse.

16. When are your birthdays?
      Carol: January 2nd.
      Adam: September 21st.

17. Worst job you ever had
      Carol: I can honestly say I’ve loved all my jobs.
      Adam: Working at Blockbuster video.

18. If you could visit anywhere in the world, out of the world, where would you like to go?
      Carol: The moon because I’m a moon person.
      Adam: China or Japan.

19. Person you would most like to meet, living or not
      Carol: Abraham Lincoln, because the man was amazing.
      Adam: Walt Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment