Monday, November 26, 2012

Getting to Know You (pt. 1)

When I decided to start this blog, I needed a little guidance from the authors. I asked them a variety of questions so I could find out what they liked, who they admired and other information to help me create this blog for them.

This is part 1 of a 3 part post.


1. Favorite color (this is an especially important question!)
     Carol: Red, because it’s such a powerful color.
     Adam: Orange.

2. Favorite food
     Carol: Pizza.
     Adam: Overall my favorite food has to be Mexican food.

3. Favorite drink
     Carol: Iced tea and hot English tea, I’m half English.
     Adam: Iced tea and lemonade mixed (Arnold Palmer).

4. Favorite animal
     Carol: Dogs, considering I have three.
     Adam: Kangaroo.

5. Favorite book/series
     Carol: The Chronicles of Narnia. Love the series so much.
     Adam: The Harry Potter series.

6. Favorite author (besides each other)
     Carol: C.S. Lewis.
     Adam: J.K. Rowling.

7. Favorite movie
     Carol: Bridget Jones’s Diary.
     Adam: Halloween.

8. Favorite month of the year
     Carol: October, because I LOVE HALLOWEEN!
     Adam: October, and for the same reason as my mom.

9. Favorite season - not to be confused with seasoning, but if you want to list that too by all
means! :)
     Carol: Fall. Love the colors.
     Adam: Fall.

10. Favorite song
     Carol: Imagine by John Lennon. I grew up across the Mersey from Liverpool.
                Big Beatles fan I am!
     Adam: Thriller by Michael Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment