Surviving tenth grade is the least of Cat Colvin's worries.
Cat Colvin wants more than anything to just be an “average” teenager and blend in, but having found out the secret of her adoption has Cat questioning her entire life. Unfortunately, there are much deeper and darker secrets being withheld from her that may prove to threaten her very existence. Cat will be forced to make a choice: stay in Astoria and possibly endanger all that she loves, or flee and hide amongst her kind.
Friendships will be tested, family bonds will be tried, and even Cat herself will be pushed to her limits both emotionally and physically; all while trying to maintain a somewhat normal relationship with her boyfriend Ryan. What is actually going on in the quaint port town of Astoria, and are Cat and her loved ones prepared for the dark days that loom ahead?
Find out in this continuation to the “*…thrilling, unputdownable story,” The Childe.
*Meera Patel -RT Book Reviews
REVIEWS (from Amazon.com):
- 5.0 out of 5 stars - fantastic "This book has you by the seat of your pants all the way threw the book. It is a must read." Published 5 days ago by Eawh
- 5.0 out of 5 stars - Interesting series "I found the series very interesting. It leaves you hanging so you can't wait for the next book to see what happens. A twist on the whole werewolves, vampires, witches scenario." Published 1 month ago by S. Andrey
- 4.0 out of 5 stars - all around experience... "This is a great series thus far because it gives you an all around experience. You are immersed into the characters and it truly gives you an old but new generation feel which is kudos to the mother & son duo. I highly recommend."Published 3 months ago by JourneyWrites
- 5.0 out of 5 stars - Dark Days The Childe Series #2 "Dark Days picks up right where The Childe left off.Cat Colvin a average teenager with average friends so it would seem,but Cat knows now she is adopted,but deep down inside she knows there is more." Published 6 months ago by Tina
- 5.0 out of 5 stars - A Thrilling Sequel!! "Wow! This story just keeps getting better and better! There's never a dull moment as Cat realized she's only begun to uncover the secrets surrounding her." Published 7 months ago by J. McPherson